Every Wednesday, 7 photos along with a short description revolving around a self-chosen theme.
This week’s theme:
Planes, trains, automobiles…and tuk tuks, and motorbikes, and feluccas, and buses. There are so many options for transportation around the world!
(1) Felucca on the Nile River || Cairo, Egypt
As the sun set, we took a leisurely ride on a felucca on the Nile River. It was 4 of us, but we got the whole felucca to ourselves!
(2) Train to London Victoria from Brighton Train Station|| Brighton, United Kingdom
I’ve been to the Brighton train SO many times! Trains from there take less than an hour to central London so it’s really convenient to get around England.
(3) Magical Mystery Bus Tour of famous Beatles locations|| Liverpool, United Kingdom
I love the Beatles and this bus tour was so much fun! It drove us through Liverpool and to such places as Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, and childhood homes of the Beatles members.
(4) Tuk tuk ride through Phnom Penh! || Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tuk tuks are so convenient! Not only are they cheap, they’re a quick way to get you around the city.
(5) Motorbikes of Vietnam, in the rain! || Saigon, Vietnam
I am still amazed out how Vietnamese people can navigate these motorbikes on the crazy busy streets of Saigon, especially alongside cars! We were on our way in a van to the airport to head to Nha Trang and of course the motorbikes were just next to us, with everyone in their rain ponchos.
(6) Flying into San Francisco International Airport on Virgin Atlantic! || San Francisco, California, USA
You know you’re nearing San Francisco when you see the bridges over the water. This was my return flight from Europe back home to California. My first site of the Bay Area in over a year!
(7) Famous black taxi cabs touring around Belfast || Belfast, Northern Ireland
We had a fascinating tour in the black taxi cabs, stopping at murals around town and various other historical spots. It was an interesting ride, where we got to hear a lot about the stories of the Troubles conflict.
My favorite form of transportation? Definitely trains! They are (usually) so comfortable and you get great views on the journey. What is your favorite form of transportation?
Thank you for reading. 🙂 Have a nice night!